Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rockman1

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am running windows 98 on one of my computers and I'm getting an error message stating: exlporer caused an invalid page fault in module explorer.exe at 015:00401f31. I have no icons on the desktop no start menu and if I do ctrl+alt+del there is nothing in the box all I see is my background picture. please help!!!!!!

Good Job in resolving your own issuse. If you can take the time to explain exactly how and what you did to resolve this it would be much appreciated incase another case like yours ever turns up.

You might want to check HERE for reasons how it could've happend, so as to be aware of the main thing(s)causing it, incase it happens again. And it also explains procedures to use to narrow the problem down also, and may even resolve future cases you may have.

Originally posted by rockman1:

Quote:
I am running windows 98 on one of my computers and I'm getting an error message stating: exlporer caused an invalid page fault in module explorer.exe at 015:00401f31. I have no icons on the desktop no start menu and if I do ctrl+alt+del there is nothing in the box all I see is my background picture. please help!!!!!!

WHAT DID YOU DO TO FIX IT??? PLS RESPOND ASAP.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

I am running windows 98 on one of my computers and I'm getting an error message stating: exlporer caused an invalid page fault in module explorer.exe at 015:00401f31. I have no icons on the desktop no start menu and if I do ctrl+alt+del there is nothing in the box all I see is my background picture.