Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shoofle

Command and Conquer 95 compatibility with XP

I had a previous problem with command and conquer compatibility that I solved by getting a patch that I found out about on here, and it worked and let me play, but it makes it so you can't play over a lan. does anyone know any way to make it compatible with xp and also allow lan playing ability?

Im not an expert, but you might try this.

Go to your Redalert installation directory, and right-click the file where redalert runs from. (dont know the exact name) and click properties.

Go to the Compatibility tab.

Run the program in compatibility modus in Windows 95,98 or so.

<> Greetz, <>

Andicioz

I don't think that works. I am preety sure there is a patch somewhere but in might of been for C&C Gold

I got the patch, but it makes it so that you can't play lan games. Also, I can't register with westwood it seems. so I can't play on the internet. no skirmishes, no internet, no lan, don't know how to use modem/serial...

I haven't got the patch but I still can't get the Lan to work with XP??? The game works fine under the compatability option and works fine on the other pc running ME

Hi i tryed to run Command and Conquer95 on windowsXP and are also having problems with "SMapLS_IP_EBP_12" "KERNEL32.DLL". Ive read there is a patch to fix this problem. What is the patch called and where can i find it?

Can someone help me?

hi i am having trouble installing cnc 95 on my pc i can't even install i have tried changing the compatability to 95 and all i get is C:\windows\system32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the app. anyone who can help me.

thanx,

stew

hi i am also havin trouble with the SmapLS_IP_EBP_12 in KERNEL32.dll so can somebody please please please tell me wer the patch is im not bothered about LAN or internet games i just want to play so badly