Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alextt58

problem with taskbar

Occasionally I have to reboot explorer.exe to unlag it as it eats of resources or when it crashes. The problem I have is that I have programs that run solely in the taskbar and when I restart explorer, they disappear from the taskbar. They are still running, but there is no way to access them. My problem is with bit torrents that run in the task bar. I cannot re open the exe to run them, like double-clicking aim.exe to run reload AOL Instant messenger when it is in the taskbar, which works. Since the files are downloads, I do not want to restart or kill the process and run it again. Does anyone know how i can pull it up without double clicking on the icon in the taskbar? Note: I can see the process running.

Thanx in advance,

-Alex

Bit Torrent(s) are formats of lossless music files. You can read more on this at www.sharingthegroove.org. I just started working with bit torrents, and I'll tell you, the sound is incredible. You can find soundbits recorded from Masters. I have a bunch of these live shows. Check it out.

btw..I don't have any tray icons for my downloader.