Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The MerceD

Voodoo3 2000 drivers for win2k?

Where can I find the newest drivers?

I have som for the rc2 and they work good, but ot very good. I have 2195 and I really want new drivers!

Thanx

------------------

The MerceD has you...

Get official beta drivers from win2kbox.cjb.net or wait till 3dfx release final drivers

You don't have better drivers. The drivers at chameleons site are the same as mine at http://seldzar.dhs.org and they are as new as you will find. You probably have the older drivers. Check the voodoo3.sys and .dll version numbers. And my q3 works fine and looks good with those drivers.

Seldar I've downloaded your latest drivers

but when I want play Halflife my screen turn into red and after that my colours are in reverse !!!!!!

i have RC2 with a Voodoo3 3000

Please Help

Ridge

I downloaded the drivers from win2kbox.cjb.net. I installed just as the instructions told me.

When I started my computer with the new drivers everything got ****ed up. Windows locked after 30 seconds and NOTHING worked! I tried and tried and changed settings and averything I could think of, but the **** didn´t work!!!

I solved the problem with removing everything graphic related, repared my win2k installation and installed the old drivers.

Now I´m really tired of amatures who think they can make drivers, I will wait until 3dfx release REAL drivers!

------------------

The MerceD has you...

[This message has been edited by The MerceD (edited 25 January 2000).]

Oh The MerceD boy if only know

Those 3dfx drivers you got from win2kbox.cjb.net are Real McCoy.

"You tired of amatures"

Have you ever WindowsNT4 if not the make you a Amatures, Most of us here are ProNT User or ProNT Beta Tester for MS.

ProNT beta testers?

Been thinking of leaving that post to someone who know what they do?

I mean, if you knew about the problem you wouldn´t have recomended the drivers, right? And if you didn´t know about it, you really missed something. It was not a small error, it broke down my entire win2k installation!

------------------

The MerceD has you...

Didn't recomended them.

I do recomended from here at http://ntgamepalace.3dfiles.com

those are Voodoo3 BETA developers driver.

Frist you need to know HOW to install it the rigth way you can't do like Windows98 need to say chameleon didn't add very good instructions

I thought he could done better then that.

If you wish for any more help fell free to E-mail me.

[This message has been edited by SHS (edited 25 January 2000).]

OK, thanx...

But, as I said, I don´t really feel like reinstalling win2k again. I will wait for 3dfx to release theirs.

Do you know when that will happen?

------------------

The MerceD has you...