Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DORUMALAIA

50 Power Hits - New FREE wav package (or Reason refill vers)

50 Power Hits - New FREE wavs package (or Reason refill version) (2004)

Here :

http://www.dorumalaia.com/freerefillswavsamples.htm

you can download the wav samples package version of Doru MALAIA - 50 Power Hits (46,2 mb uncompressed). This package has archived like rar archive and have now only 15,4 mb size .

"Doru MALAIA - 50 Power Hits" samples package contains 50 one-shot wav samples (powerful drums or FX hits) .Those samples can be used in any program which know wav format ! All of those samples were recorded in Adobe Audition at 44100 hz/24 bit , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit . All of those are original and produced by me .

Ofcourse , the refill version (for Reason prog) of this package remains available at the same location (have 13,3 mb) .

And samples package version and refill version are FREE ! Free to download , free to use (excepting sale actions or re-included on other public refills , soundbanks or samples packages). You can use those samples how you want in your compositions !

Enjoy my friends !

Doru MALAIA

composer

dorumalaia@emailaccount.com

A suggestion. Include licensing terms witht he samples, and have them divided into 2 folders in the rar. In one folder, allow them to be used in music for sale, provided you get the credit on the CD insert or readme if compressed internet audio sale, with a link to your website. In the other folder have samples that must be outright purchased for commercail use.

No , my friend , it's more simple :

ALL (!)of my free samples can be used for free on your compositions , commercial or not , without any feedback , payment or others like these !

It's simple , is it ? I don't agree if you want to use my samples as samples for sold as samples , or to make other refills or samples packages or soundfonts , or to post in your page as samples , free or not , but i repeat , i totaly agree to use these samples how you need to produce your compositions , FOR FREE ! I try to help other musicians how much i can , that's all ! This is my target ! You , all the musicians - are my brothers !

Doru

" free to use (excepting sale actions"

From reading this, I believed it to mean that they can not be used for sale, as in for music that is for sale. So you are just saying they can only be made into musc then sold, just sold as they are as samples?

Sweet deal if so.

Ofcourse you understand , i can't agree this , to give you free these samples and you sold it ! But i totaly agree to use it for free on your songs , soundtracks,clips ,etc ! Now is clear my friend ?

Doru