Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Salaena

why oh why has nobody made abandoned dos games into winxp

games that everyone can play... these old dos games many of them are great as they are only needing to be made so they can be played on win xp.. for instance old time game contstructor by acclaim i cant get it working on win xp.. i hate to go back to win 95 or win 98 just to play a game or two that i really want to play and i know many of u must be in the same boat.. why doesnt someone take these abandoned games and update them so they can be played on modern computer systems? please someone do this for us computer idiots out here who have no programming capabilities and so want to play these old dos games.. i know i for one would be happy to pay 10 a game for someone to do this for me and im sure there are many other people who would do so also or these places with abandonware and all kinds of emulators wouldnt be around...please help

But then again who else would want to play a stupid old game? Even some of the new games suck. It's like the old movies I guess, from time to time everyone needs some classic.

i tried dosbox and abandon loader programs, im not sure if i set em up right but they didnt work.. i keep getting the error: cannot allocate cd memory.. if anyone can help me get this working i would be so very very happy, iv missed playing this game for years and so want to play it again