Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DORUMALAIA

18 hosting sites for your songs !

Do you forfeit any of your legal copyright entitlements/protections by having your works hosted at those sites?

If so, free is hardly the right term.

By now mp3.com is dead ! This is a bad situation to many musicians who sended to me e-mails and ask me about a solution . Because of this i tryed to help , finding these alternative sites ! But the conditions of these sites are different and my english too bad ! These sites are selected by 2 conditions : 1. to host the files on their servers and 2. for free . You must to browse these and choose the most suitable site for you . The most bad thing is to loose your songs base from the Net and this has the situation with mp3.com for many musicians ! They can post now for free their songs ,for example, in the Vitaminic site , and after that , can post the links anywhere on the Net and anyone can download these songs without registration or other like this !

Doru smile

(sorry again for my bad english!)

Quote:
By now mp3.com is dead !

CNET has bought mp3.com and are supposedly going to have a similar service. I don't remember the details off the top of my head but it sounded better to me the the service that mp3.com provided as of late.

Quote:
Yes , but , if i know well , unfortunately not for free !

Doru ;(

Actually, I believe I heard it would be free. Perhaps they will offer a paid service as well or perhaps I am wrong.

The wya to go in todays marklet is to offer a Free service with simple access and to provide a paid service which provids more better faster service, this way people are not forced to buy something they may not like with out trial first.