Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gmenik

16 bit games

hi smile is 16 bit game will run in server2003 enterprise? ihave this game dark colony....the game install fine but when i play it would't run.. any clue? ghost recon and mohaa run fine fast too wink thanx

Hi Yes,

What are we talking about here? Win 16 or Dos 16? You see both Windows and Dos can execute 16 bit programs.

Cheers,

Christian Blackburn

Quote:
o yea im sure you bought that copy of server

what is it that everyone buys win2k3 ent these days for? o yes 16bit games of corse.
Its only £200 on Microsoft's website if you look hard enough smile

and if u look harder u can get 180 day full trials smile also it comes with some books u buy laugh

but a larger amount of people who ask questions like above usually do not have either the 180 day trial, or did not buy it if they can not figure out about 16 bit games and then compare themn to game like MOHAA.

laugh

Quote:
and if u look harder u can get 180 day full trials smile also it comes with some books u buy laugh

but a larger amount of people who ask questions like above usually do not have either the 180 day trial, or did not buy it if they can not figure out about 16 bit games and then compare themn to game like MOHAA.

laugh

Why do you care? Are you MS cop? laugh

We got a trial at work and i tried installing games on it and run a huge lan party. at that time i could not find the right VGA drivers to run Counter strike. I could have been asking the same question.

If you are here to help, then help. If not, then you don't have to post.

Good luck gmenik