Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mezron

cd burning software

I'm currently using an oem version of Easy CD Creator 5 that came with my cd burner. It does an ok job as far as I'm concerned but it seems like I need to remove and reinstall it almost monthly. Some sort of 30 day self destruct mechanism built in I guess wink It's not a 30 day demo... it just literally self destructs about once a month.

I'm pretty much a minimalist when it comes to cd burning. I do data cd's, copy cd's, and burn from .iso images and that's really about it. The new offerings from Nero and Roxio are just a bit on the heavy side for my taste considering what I burn. They've kind of taken a throw it all in including the kitchen sink approach. I really don't want all that stuff.

What cd burning software could you guys recommend based on my minimal needs. Stability is valued above all else. Under $50 preferred.

Jim

I got a 52x Sumsung CD-RW with Nero 5.5.x for less than $50 shipped from Newegg.com. Nero is my favorite (before I got the new CD burner - getting a newer copy was just icing).

-bZj

Quote:
Quote:

CloneCD is no more frown

and there is no elaberation of the "Legal" issues involved here neither frown

Making copies for your buddy is probably the most common (ab)use of clone cd, but there are legitimate uses as well. Just the other day I tried to install Unreal on my computer. My cdrom wouldn't read it, so on my other computer I copied it. My cdrom read the copy just fine, so I was able to play a game that I legally own again.

well that sux

i am sorry to hear that

but since i allready have clone cd i am all set for the time being until i get a drive that it doesn't support.

MP3 CD Creator is better than Easy CD Creator.

MP3 CD Creator consists of MP3 To WAVE Transformer and WAVE CD Creator. MP3 To WAVE Transformer converts mp3 files to wave files and WAVE CD Creator records the wave files to CD. MP3 To Wave Transformer will make it easy to convert MP3 files to Wave files so that you can create your own custom CDs by using CD-Recorder software (usually ship with your CD-Recorder) or edit them in sound editor. WAVE CD Creator will make it easy to make your own custom music CD. Just select wave files and press record button. WAVE CD Creator will do all other work for you. All you need to do is waiting for a while and then enjoy the CD.

You can buy MP3 CD Creator with very big discount here -> http://aonid.biz/audio/featured_tracks/5343-3/