Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tsonta101

Help from spanish speaking folks!

I've been listening to a cd by 'Las Burbujitas Imeccables' (do not try to look them up in Amazon, these people are probably known only in Greece - only by chance though :P)

So, I was wondering what does 'burbujitas' mean? 'impeccables' should be 'impeccable', right? any ideas???

thanks for any time you take off work to think about this stupid request!

Literally it means bubbles. It can also be used in a way similar to the English expression "pipe dreams." It can also mean something like innocent fantasies or "dreamlike myths". It can refer an anatomical area that it is best not to go into.

Well according to babel.altavista, the translation of 'Las Burbujitas Imeccables' is...

'Las Burbujitas Imeccables'

Thanks, glad to have been of service laugh

AndyF

Quote:
I've been listening to a cd by 'Las Burbujitas Imeccables' (do not try to look them up in Amazon, these people are probably known only in Greece - only by chance though :P)

So, I was wondering what does 'burbujitas' mean? 'impeccables' should be 'impeccable', right? any ideas???

thanks for any time you take off work to think about this stupid request!

According to google's translate tool, it translates into "The Burbujitas Imeccables" in english. Hope that helps.

Actually, if I remember correctly Burbuja means "bubble". Maybe the "Perfect little bubbles" or "The Unpoppable Little Bubbles"?

EDIT:
When I started typing this post, no one had replied. I know it didn't take me 2 hours to type....

The guys have explained correctly the meaning of "burbujitas", but i can ensure you that "Imeccables" is NOT a spanish word. Maybe a greek one if, as you said, they came from Greece.

laugh

Quote:
The guys have explained correctly the meaning of "burbujitas", but i can ensure you that "Imeccables" is NOT a spanish word. Maybe a greek one if, as you said, they came from Greece.

laugh

I think he/she means "Impecables" instead of "Imeccables"....., and just in case: Impecables==>Impeccable