Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Radioactive Frog

photos index?

you know when you get some photos you get an index of the prints. is it possible to get a program to do an index of prints of a folder?

if so what is it called and where do i get it!

thanks all !!

laugh

Pretty sure ACDSee will do that, for on-screen display anyway. Not sure if you can print it out or not, or if that's what you're asking.

I'm thinking that you mean a thumbnail print out of a folder with pics.

Not sure if XP has something already built-in or not. When I get home I can check it out however.

Well I looked and what XP has is a customize option. You RM click on the folder and select properties. Then click on the Customize tab and select the option for your data files, in this case you should select Pictures (best for many files) and then click on the Also apply this template to all subfolders checkbox, then click on the Apply button at the lower right hand corner of this dialog box.

I haven't tried to do a thumbnail hardcopy yet. This does work with my huge collection of... umm... well p0rn 8)

I checked today, and ACDSee can print a preview or proof sheet, but I honestly don't remember the steps taken, as it was at work.