Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
belveder

Logitech keyboard & Mozilla

I just bought a Logitech Elite Keyboard and can't get the keyboard quick keys to work with Mozilla. Is it not possible or is there a trick to doing it?

I really hate the idea of going back to IE6.

Can anyone help out with this one please?

I just used the iTouch utility to reconfigure the web browser button so that it runs the Mozilla.exe executable from the Program Files folder. It was pretty easy to change. I'm not at home, so I can't get detailed instructions on how to do that. At least now you have an idea of how to do it. Use the iTouch help if you need information about how to remap the buttons.

You should also be able to find the command line arguments for making Mozilla open a specific web page so that you can map the other buttons to specific web pages. This was rather easy to do as well.

Getting say the "My Home"button to open Mozilla is easy, but getting the rest of the buttons to load up webpages in Mozilla is where I am lost. If I chose a webpage and configure the key for that, it will open up in IE6

Have you set mozilla as your defult browser?

what do you mean "If I chose a webpage and configure the key for that, it will open up in IE6"? You set one of the keys (like Webcam) to that url? If so, you could set it to mozilla.exe "<URL>" and it will work for sure.

I had the same issue, and when I set my default browser to the one I used the most, it would open that brower respectively.

You can set it using the programs instead of weblinks.

Just choose Program,the the cmd line would look something like this:

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe http:\\www.pricewatch.com

I just want to know how to get it to open up in a new tab instead of new window. Any ideas.

There may be two helpful extentions, the tabbed browser extentions, and there's another one (sorry, I really can't recall the name) that forces all new windows to open in a new tab.

Check the extentions page of Mozdev.