Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atreyu

Good with graphics?

I'm wundrin' if somebody on here could whip up a graphic for me. I have a personal web site that's used by a bunch of my buddies and me and I suck at making graphics.

If anybody would be willing to help out, send me an email.

atreyu79@gmx.net. Thanks..

Hi Atreyu,

I'm not an artist and won't be making a graphic for you, but really you'll have to do a better job of asking than that. Artists need to know what they'd be making a graphic for and what theme the graphic should have. You must have a better idea of what you want. Secondly, you should have some sort of agreement the artist whose banner you choose and use will get... 30 dollars, a new logitech mouse, a copy of Unreal Tourney, something.

Cheers,

Christian

Thanks Mr. Guvernment, I will check it out!

Christianb, if you are not an artist and won't be making a graphic for me please don't waste your time writing a message saying such. It helps nobody out and wastes everybody's time. Additionally, last I checked, making copies of software for personal gain was illegal and discussing such is not permitted on this forum.

Hi Atreyu,

I'm simply trying to help, since you're not going to get something for nothing, I was simply trying to help you pick "something" to give. Secondly, I wasn't implying that you w a r e z the individual a gift, but actually cough up some cash and give them a legitimate copy/gift smile.

Cheers,

Christian