Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DS3Circuit

Anyone from or been to Atlanta

Basically

I have a one week business / vacation trip to Atlanta coming up and I was wondering what your opinions were to do down there .... even things to avoid.

As always, thanks for any input. smile

Well the suburbs in Atlanta are nice. Driving down 75 You can see Turner Field, try to see a Braves game while there.

Stay out of downtown if possible.

Driving down saturday morning. I have heard to check out the underground mall and buckethead (is that correct?).

I would LOVE to catch a Braves game. Definitely gonna do my best for that one.

Basically the thought is, I would like to move down south, preferably Atlanta within the near future, and I was scoping out the terrain and possible IT positions. A lot is up in the air and I figured this would be a good place to start.

APK, microcenters are the sh*t .... I had one about 15 minutes away when I still lived in NYC .... my home away from home :P

Marietta ehh? I will have to take a drive and see if its as sweet as you say it is.

Thanks for the input guys .... cya all in a week or so smile

EDIT

If I move down there, LAN games are at DosFreak's House winklaugh

13 hour card ride is a bit much hehe ..... nice to be home.

Atlanta is DEFINITELY someplace I will seriously consider in moving too. It truly is an amazing city.

Just wanted to say I made it out alive of the little 5 Points area APK lol ..... more laterz

Sleep x) x)