Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
el_vago32

BSOD's generations.

Hi guys, I'm back.

I have such an useless question, and it's how can i generate a BSOD on winxp pro, but i want a really ugly one, hehe, just to joke...and other one is how does windows generate them, i mean if the system is crashed, where does windows take the resources from to generate all the bla,bla,bla stuffs and if it's generated on the exact moment or if there're pre-created BSOD like files and it just use them.

Thx, that's all.

Or you can take the lazy man's method, just find a screenshot like this:

http://www.littlewhitedog.com/view_image.asp?view_image=images/reviews/other/00025/renecek_big.png

After you save the image, just edit the text a little in a graphics editor to make what ever error you want.

I did a mean joke to someone at work, and replaced their normal boot logo with a BSOD. To put it mildy, the victim was rather livid.

Enjoy.

www.sysinternals.com

a tool there called "bluesave" save save for you any BSOD you may have. they also have a program there to give you a BSOD deliberately, for testing out bluesave.

Peruse their programs there, sysinternals utilities are fantastic, and many of them for free.

Quote:
www.sysinternals.com
a tool there called "bluesave" save save for you any BSOD you may have. they also have a program there to give you a BSOD deliberately, for testing out bluesave.

Peruse their programs there, sysinternals utilities are fantastic, and many of them for free.

They do have some neat programs, I really like their registry and file monitors.

Neat thing about the BSOD screensaver is that regardless of what OS it is running on (NT, 2000, XP) the simulated BSOD is correct for that OS.

Quote:
Quote:
www.sysinternals.com

They do have some neat programs, I really like their registry and file monitors.

Neat thing about the BSOD screensaver is that regardless of what OS it is running on (NT, 2000, XP) the simulated BSOD is correct for that OS.

Yep, I got that one a few months ago and my opinion is that it works "funtastic"...is very smart the way it takes your OS's version and generate the fake BSOD based on the OS, and the "Rebooting" stuff is cooler, specially with fake disk activity. I made out some mean jokes to a few co-workers; you guys had to see their faces, HEHE laugh

F***ING S*IT. ;(

After running the bsod screensaver. I wanted to get out of it and pressed enter and it gave me a REAL BSOD. WTF

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

I had to reboot my machine. Stupid program.

BTW I never had a BSOD with this machine ... until now.

Quote:
F***ING S*IT. ;(

After running the bsod screensaver. I wanted to get out of it and pressed enter and it gave me a REAL BSOD. WTF

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

I had to reboot my machine. Stupid program.

BTW I never had a BSOD with this machine ... until now.

Well, I'm sorry man, but I just can laugh laugh

bl;ue save is not a screen saver, it is a progeram that will capture BSODs when they occour. they have a utility to cause an actual BSOD too to test it......