Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
duhmez

Dual Processor Abit VP6, P3 800 x2, 256 MB ram $250.00

Alright let's get some competition for the VP6 sale here!

P3 800x2( From retail box with retail HSF), 133 Mhz FSB,one had 2 year use, 1 had 3 years use, (3 year manufactures warranty probably expired now)

this would be a great thing as a backup for anybody that buys A vp6 and wants a handy spare.....

Abit VP6 Dual Processor mobo. (Read the reviews this is an excellent motherboard) 4 IDE controllers for max of 8 IDE devices, 2 are ata 100/raid capable. It has been used since November 2002 until present.

256 MB PC 133 SDRam (Generic but ran without issues). 1x 256. I don't believe they are rated cas2 but I have run them cas 2 for the entire 2 years without issues.

if any other components are needed it can be worked out (video, lan cd/dvd rom etc)

For the board chips and ram I would like $250.00 firm. First to offer this price gets it.

I'm selling it because I Bought my new Dual Processor AMD Athlon MP 2600+ rig and since it's stable I've no need for the intel. (Currently using it to watch divx movies with TV out and one CPU sitting there going to waste.)

I guarentee it not to be dead on arrival (ship it back within 7 days of receiving it for money back, if for some reason it's faulty) , I just ask that you hook it up and test it to be working within 7 days of receiving it.

Just wanted to pop in to say that I bought a VP6 pretty soon after it first came out after reading the reviews and such. The VP6 is an AWESOME board for enthusiasts looking for a dual process P3 solution. The only reason I eventually dumped it is that of course production on P3's stopped and I needed the greater speeds that the newer Athlon's were offering. After switching from a duallie to a single I noticed greater speed in the desktop overall .... except for multitasking and tasks that maxxed out the processor. So if you don't do much of either then you don't really need duallies.

Still have the board and processors and will hopefully set it up as a firewall/FTP Server once I get back to the states.