Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
adamvjackson

X-Men ² : Anyone see this film yet? If so, talk ² me!!!

As a pretty big X-Men fan (the story, comic books, etc.) from what I hear, it's better than the 1st installment, but I haven't seen it yet. Might do a double-feature this weekend with The Matrix, but we'll see.

Hi,

X2 is actually very good. The plot is somewhat slighty weak, but you'll be compensated by the lavish special effects which makes it a real joy to watch.

Can't wait for Matrix Reloaded

I liked it smile I thought the story in this one was a little better than the first, but I seem to remember there being more action in the first. I'm about to pop in the tape and freshen my memory wink

At any rate it's worth the ticket price laugh

Jim

Was quite a good film

Cannot wait for Bruce Almighty and of Course Matrix reloaded

good movie - i enjoyed it -the end, well they could of done a better job, kind of messed things up, but oh well.

Good film, it really fleshes out Wolverine's character (we get to see where he came from). I'm in 2 minds as to whether the story was better or not, I'll probably have to see it again to make my mind up laugh

All I can say is, if you liked the first, go and see the second!!

Rgds

AndyF

Bleh. It was okay. Better than the first at some things, worse than others. People made a big deal out of Wolverine and the kids in the school but nothing much happened there either. It didn't feel comic booky too me...not as much as the first.