Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HELLBRINGER

What video card do you use?

1. 1. Sharepoint migration 2010

• Migrating to Sharepoint 2010

i'm just making this to show a friend, i will delete it in a few minutes... we are working on a forum... smile

edit: wtf... it didnt show the poll earlier,i thought it deleted it... so i readded it, now its back and has the old options back! arrghhh...

Hi Gang,

Why not just change the title and leave it alone. It's a reasonable poll so why not just enable it and let the survey take place?

-Christian

It doesn't really matter if the poll doesn't work, just post your answer as a kind of "written" poll.

My first 3D Accelerator was a PCI Diamond Viper V550 based on the nVidia Riva TNT which I would have bought about 3-4 years ago. During that time I never had a single problem with and loved the level of support I got for it from nVidia long after Diamond had left the picture. Over the years, I made plans to replace it, again with various nVidia based options as reviews still put nVidia based cards ahead of the slowly dwindling competition.

Ultimately, it got to the point where in order to upgrade the video card, I'd need to upgrade the entire system. That was about two years ago. To cut a long story short, I bought an ATi Radeon 9500 Pro this time around as I didn't want to spend an awful lot on a new video card and there was nothing nVidia based anywhere near what I was prepared to spend that matched it.

ok... i'll rename the poll...

it wasn't really a test, lol. I just wanted to show my coding friend what I was looking for. We got it now on our forums. smile It rocks.

http://forums.megabytemike.com

If anyone cares to look. smile We are starting a tech site in the next few weeks... so, if anyone can post in the tech forums to get things moving along that would be awesome.

everyone seem to want to start a tehc forum - i wonder how long many of thise forums stay online for before going under.

I am not putting down your forum, but it seems that since forums phpBB/vb/ubb/ becasme so popular everyone and their mother wants to set up a forum now!

i am going to go into the forum design / set up / hack installing buisness!

it seems though your forum has more to it then simply another news / tech forum claiming to have what others dont when in the end they dont.