Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Radioactive Frog

A Plug.......

ok, hope this is ok!!

im a uni student, i have just finished the main work on a site with m8! It is hopefully gonna be a really useful resource for all us that need a good HOLIDAY now and then laugh

take a look and contribute if you are interested ! www.fabhols.com

thanks

hey thanks for your reply, glad you like it ! the logo was created by the other guy along with the layout however i have adapted and changed bits and made it work ! ie scripts etc

its main purpose is to provide a place where people can submit their own grumble free holiday reports with all the tips and pointers so that people travelling to that destination can have a better idea of what to look out for ! and if we can get more people adding reports the greater the resource will be !

laugh

rite i didn't see your reply i will go and seacrch for it !

i ended up usin php for the forms. i seem to understand it more and it is a stepping stone as i would like to start learning php/mysql db's !!

i will try and search for the posting and get back to you, although i have a lecture soon so it may be later !!

thanks for taking a look at the site ! I really appreciate the comments ! I like to get feedback on sites i work on !

laugh