Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rickardo

New SBlive Drivers Problems?

Hi all!

I Have this 2 problems with this new SBlive official drivers from 10/03/2003

1 - I've noticed since i installed this drivers I get no sound from the CENTER channel in some games (ex. Americas Army), wich didn't happend with the early drivers... I think the EAX is not working 8) Still get from the other 4 speakers, but I think with EAX off and it just uses 2 speakers. (I have selected EAX option in the games at all times)

2 - When I shutdown or restart I got a really loud treble sound just before it shutsdown/reboots... It makes my head spin! ;( :x

Specs: AMD XP1700, GEforce4 ti42000, SBlive 5.1 - w/ 5.1 creative inspire, 512DDR

This may help other ones that can have the same problems wink

Thank you for your cooperation

Quote:

2 - When I shutdown or restart I got a really loud treble sound just before it shutsdown/reboots... It makes my head spin!

If you have a microphone connected this may be the cause of that - I'm getting the same frown

If your microphone is unmuted you can mute it thru the play control panel,just double click on your sound icon in the taskbar and choose options/properties and check playback and then check microphone and then click on mute after you see the microphone in the play control panel

thanks for that - but was first thing I checked smile I have it muted anyway when not in use and it only occurs intermittently under those drivers

Thanks for replies laugh

That's probably the cause yeah! Damn mike :P

And how about EAX anyone that the problem? ;(