Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Guvernment

Is your son becoming a hacker?

http://www.chasten.org/hacker.htm

Quote:

6. Does your son use Quake?

Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms. Many hackers develop anti-social tendencies due to the use of this virtual world, and it may cause erratic behaviour at home and at school.

If your son is using Quake, you should make hime understand that this is not acceptable to you. You should ensure all the firearms in your house are carefully locked away, and have trigger locks installed. You should also bring your concerns to the attention of his school.

lol

That's when you know that your really 733t. When you hack using Quake. Darn, guess I'm not there yet. ;(

I think the best part is the names in use.

Carol.....Brady

Cindy.....Brady

Peter.....Brady

As for the rest of it, if it was a little less obvious and a wee bit more accurate in some of the technology, it would be a marvellous piece of satire.

yes it would, some people just have too much time - i just love the plugs with all the links

nice joke though. it was good.

Alec, man, you're spending far too much time online if you've got links like that up your sleeve 8)

Cool site though, and The Matrix is one of my all time favourite films of all time...can't wait for this year's 2 releases! laugh

AndyF

This site has always been funny. It's part of the paranoid that are worried about every thing. They consider the those with AMD processors to be hackers. I guess I must be a hacker sence I have a AMD XP 2400+ w/ over a gig of ram.

That is pretty nuts...

It all depends on your sense of humor

Still, I do believe that music & games can (to a degree/some extent, depending on the individual & their own strength of character & responsibility) influence folks!

Well the computer beginners always will get influenced. I see it alot sence I work at a Wal-Mart that has pre-built systems.

* ESPECIALLY the young, who are searching for their place in the world/identity.

It's the old ones that get hooked into rumors first

Ah, you're definitely onto us now... you "AMD" hackers! Keep using those AMD CPU's!

Sure will, I'm not going to stop anytime soon.

See, because... if you do? Well... this says it best:

sb0032.jpg

http://funwavs.com/wavfile.php?quote=972&sound=72

That's funny. I hope I keep help you against the dark side. laugh

* lol...

APK

HAHAHAHAHA...what a thread....

I see that site one time, what a crap!!! And still I can´t stop laughting for the crazy things writted there!!! laugh

Quake...who ever don´t play Quake in life or hacked it? Wait, i known: the new generation! laugh

The most amazing thing about that, with all 3D gaming, fast games, big and fast processors processing huge sprites and vertex, and all that coulored light, is when you install Quake in a machine: every kid in these days jumps over it! Maybe because is made of pure hearth in gaming and fun... :-)

And in the end, that´s all that count, the hearth and fun you put in your life.

[ ]´s

PS: And AMD teach a good lesson to Intel...hail to them!!!!

no Alec I meant the idiot that wrote that son is a hacker post

pr-man: You do realise that the entire article is an deliberate joke by the author don't you? (I'm just amazed by the number of people who have not actually realised this)

I play UT. Am i 733t?

Why are non-Wuake FPS players excluded?

Am i not surly?

Yes, that article is a rather obvious joke. If your kid is surly or changes his appearance, he's a hacker? Cmon, no one in their right mind would wirte that and NOT be kidding...

...right?...

If you like this kinda haha, go to :

http://www.theonion.com

it is REALLY anti-Bush, just as a heads up. I might not agree with em, but they're still funny satire.

Quote:
pr-man: You do realise that the entire article is an deliberate joke by the author don't you? (I'm just amazed by the number of people who have not actually realised this)

it is rather scray really.

Just saw this & remembered this thread. Just so I don't get moaned @ - WARNING, the page linked to contains strong language, not suitable for children.