Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
akiss

Any NVidia GeForce4 Ti4600 users try the 43.00 Detonators?

i m usethose drivers for 3 days and they work fine.i think is a little faster from 42.86...

Do you have a download url? I looked on the Nvida site, and all I saw was the 41.09 WHQL drivers, which I am currently running.

Not sure if it's all the beta software I have installed or just poor drivers, but I often have trouble getting OpenGL modes to run with this current driver after I have been running Direct3D apps. Specifically, after I run Age of Empires 2, I often need to reboot before I can run Quake 3.

That's with a Geforce4 Ti4400, if you're curious.

I hade the same problem as you guys with my Gforce4 ti4400 what i did was install the latest drivers 61.77 from the Nvidia website.... WORK AMAZING!!!!

URL: http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_61.77.html

Then i actually installed this NEET little Programme Game XP this is actually a neet little peace of software that removes all unesesary files and keys from your system DONT WORRY you can restore everything to your default settings once after.....

You can find this at: URL: http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4152.html

All you have to do with the peace of software is:

This is a Rar file so you only need the .exe and (.html the help me file) drag both to your desktop and open the .exe file and check if your system specs are there if they are that means you can use this tool if not YOU CANT.....

Then you click "WARP SPEED" thats it !!! System is running much faster and much smoother !!

This is how I The New Guy Got my Nvidia Gforce4 ti4400 With the new 61.77 Drivers got to make all opengl and 3df games to work on my win xp system!! Now Mohaa, Doom3 etc.... they all work without a glitch!!

Any questions about my Fix let me know i have many others as well as I put more then 4 days and more then 48 hours in my problem....

Thanks again The New Guy!!