Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NTGAMEMAN

Windows 2000 SP4 BETA

Pretty stable, I haven't experienced any major problems. Been running the current build for about 3-4 weeks.

Stable enough to operate. There are some things that need to be fixed, like a reboot bug that hangs the system and forces the user to manually reboot and some other things.

i don't think its a good idea to install beta sp's on daily use computer.

there aren't things in beta sp that you really need now, wait few weeks and get final SP's..

this is my opinion ;(

No rush. I was just wondering when they plan to release so it so i can schedule my download activity accordingly wink

Quote:
there aren't things in beta sp that you really need now, wait few weeks and get final SP's..

this is my opinion ;(

Definitely not for OSs.

Quote:

this is my opinion ;(

I would agree with that, but I am in the technicial beta for SP4, so it's a requirement, of course...

Well there is now a second SP4 beta from the first one that was released. I have it downloaded but I don't have it installed.

I don´t known. Since NT 3, ever Service Pack with pair numbers are a total disaster, or had serious flaws and bugs. Better wait until SP5... wink

[ ]´s