Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pr-man

Scariest game ever made?

Of the games that I have played....

Alien vs Predator is the most scary when playing as a marine.

Agree! But a slight mod - Alien vs Predator 2! No game has ever made me jump out of my chair, or my heart stop like this one has!

nightmare creatures II. The sounds only is enough scary.

a little scary is the blair witch project series

There's no scarier feeling then strolling around a corner right into Nazi hands and all you have is 5 rounds left in your only weapon a handgun. Medal of Honor series gets my vote.

Aliens versus Predator. Definitely. On first time as a Marine, I thought:'Somebody get me outta here! I'm not moving an inch anynmore! I stick to my guns and waste them here until no more shows up!' Wrong decision= they respawned pretty fast :P When people sometimes ask what game I would recommend, I innocently recommend this laugh

AvP 2 wasn't half as scary as AvP GE, except when you run out of juice of your shoulder lamp AND flares at the same time and you here the bugs screeching near. No fun.

Easily System Shock 2. If you can't take my word for it, how about PC Gamer naming it the Scariest PC game ever.

Though, you might want to work your way up to playing SS2, using the other, less scary games listed above.

yeah turn off all the lights and turn the volume up. you will !@#$ yourself

Everyong stop posting and agree on System shock 2 *shakes fist*

it goes something like this

laughsmilefrown 8) and as you get further frown *MOMMY*

Well, i´ve heard about silent hill it is so damn scary, but going out of Pc games, i have to say that Residen Evil for gamecube is the scariest one i have ever seen.

Unreal II made me jump a few times - when u are getting low on ammo smile and going into a dark room smile

Resident evil for Ps was the game that i can recall scary'n me the most, haven't played many other scary movies.

Quote:
Well, i´ve heard about silent hill it is so damn scary, but going out of Pc games, i have to say that Residen Evil for gamecube is the scariest one i have ever seen.

IIRC, Silent Hill 2 was also released on PC.

Quote:
Undying may make the list...

Absolutely right here, undying is the first and ever since game that makes me shivering the first time I played it.

Quote:
Absolutely right here, undying is the first and ever since game that makes me shivering the first time I played it.

Funny thing is, the first time I played that game, it was about 2AM, in a completely dark room.

I don't think there's any other game that I can honestly recall playing for the first time, as I can with Undying.

I wonder if Clive Barker has any plans for a future game?

It has to be PAC-MAN! I remember the long nights on my Commodore64 in the dark running from the mean ghosts chasing pac-man only to eat him!

laugh

ahahhaha

or when u are chasing the faded ghost to eat em and suddenly they change back and come after u!

i just got silent hill 2 and installing it soon - lets see how it goes smile

Quote:
Quote:

IIRC, Silent Hill 2 was also released on PC.

I never said Silent Hill was not released for Pc, if that's what u mean ;(

Quake 2 had it's scarry moments. i really wish quake 3 wasn't just death matches and had some story and single player monster shooter action.

The first part of Alone in the dark was a nightmare, the sounds, the atmosphere... Aliens vs predators is scary when you play a marine, too, I do not like to play at night alone... but Alone in the dark is the number one

Quote:
Quake 2 had it's scarry moments. i really wish quake 3 wasn't just death matches and had some story and single player monster shooter action.

I felt lost the whole time in quake2. Resident Evil 2 for PS made me jump several times. Like in that police interrogation room with the 2-way mirror. You're walking around picking up things and its all quiet and then that thing jumps though the mirror.