Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
franzj

Anyone see the Micheal Jackson interview on MTV? Thoughts??

Fox is playing an in-depth special tomorrow (02/20/2003), that's supposed to show what the MTV interview could not show. I'm interested to see the other questions he asked Michael, and to see Michael's reactions.

I saw the fox interview, but I had already made up my mind that ABC was trying to ruin Mr. Jackson. Anybody with even half a noodle could see right through their crap. 20/20 being part of this whole thing just blew my mind, as I have been a fan for years. Most, if not all ABC based news shows are trashing him now.

I sent a nasty comment to the 20/20 brass:

Let me just start off by saying that I've been a fan of ABC News and 20/20, etc. for years now. But I also have to say that the Jackson interview disgusted me. Mr. Jackson was blindsided, harassed, and badgered by this British Journalist.

Fist of all, it is noone's business as to how much plastic surgery Mr. Jackson has had, yet this "Journalist" just about placed Michael on trial, and he was the judge, jury, and executioner. I would have told that a** ho** that it was none of his business.

The same thing about his own children. Michael covers his children's face to protect them from the same vultures that attacked him in this interview. The media wants dirt, blood, and most of all photographs. Pictures and lies sell.

Then the whole mess over his sleeping with the kids in the same room, whether it be in bed together or not. I hope there is nothing [censored]ual going on there, but there is certainly no proof of that. This journalist seem to imply that "it would be okay if the child was a relative". So the journalist would allow his son to sleep with the boys uncle but not a male friend. 90% of [censored]ual child abuse it made by a family member who the family "trusted".

The fact is these children are ill. They are awed by the whole "I'm in Michael Jackson's House", and "I get to sleep in his room" thing. Happiness, smiles, and laughter go a long way toward the healing process. How do you say no to child who is dying.

And lastly,

Michael had a very bad childhood, if you want to call it that. He never really had a childhood, so now he is trying to give himself that very thing. How dare any of us judge him or anyone else until we have walked one step in thier shoes. He is doing more for those kids than most parents do for their own. I have never in my life seen such incompetent parenting.

I say.. Way to go Michael. Don't let these jealous idio** change anything you are trying to do for your/these children, or yourself.

There are so many people out there who prejudge someone when they don't even know what they are talking about. Michael should really file a law suit against ABC for what they tried to do.

Personally I think the man is cracked right down the center.

If anyone else behaved like him that doesn’t have his fame or his money would be in a big white rubber room by now.