Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LasseHansen

Geforce 256 & OpenGL in W2K

Problem with OpenGL and D3D...

I have tried almost every reference-driver for Nvidia without any luck :-(

Currently running with Nvidia 3.64 on W2K RC3.

Dual PII with Geforce 256 on Asus P2B-DS

Any suggestions?

Lasse

well whats the problem, gotta be more specific, does it freeze up? blue screen of death? game trys to start but exits, game trys to start refreshes monitor and then exits, screen goes blank like the signal has stopped but the computer still seems to be running fine? do you get some kinda of critical error? waht d3d games areu trying to test with it? what opengl games are u testing with it? have u checked dxdiag? need info

when u goto ur display adapter in device manager, and goto version waht is it 3.64 right?

3.65 adds support for D3D.

What really pisses me off is that Asus haven't got their own NT & win2k drivers in place at this time so long after the card hit the market. This is in total contrast to the propagande on the box.

man many folks here never do come back to check on their posts do they.....

Quote:
Originally posted by JimmyK:
well whats the problem, gotta be more specific, does it freeze up? blue screen of death? game trys to start but exits, game trys to start refreshes monitor and then exits, screen goes blank like the signal has stopped but the computer still seems to be running fine? do you get some kinda of critical error? waht d3d games areu trying to test with it? what opengl games are u testing with it? have u checked dxdiag? need info

when u goto ur display adapter in device manager, and goto version waht is it 3.64 right?

Everything froze when I tried to load Q3 or UT. Found out that "something" in my profile must have been corrupt... Login with a new account fixed it for a coupple of days. Upgraded from 2194-2195 - now everything works great with the 3.64 driver...

Lasse