Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aragorn

What happen to my IE?

I have IE6.1 which came with winXP sp1 - installed on a dual AMD plateform.

I can't show source from HTML pages and I can't drag&drop pictures from HTML pages to copy them on hard-drive. ;(

I didn't change IE options, I took a look and saw nothing specialy wrong. Someone has an idea?

Aragorn

alot of html pages do not allow you to see the source - it is know as html locking - so people can not copy the html.

This has bene going on for a while.

get mozilla, or opera, they allow you to see all source code.

As for dragging pics to your desktop, never knew u could do that, i just do a right click / save.

I deleted all cached files, history, etc... And now all is working back fine. I have no idea wat the problem was. I can again see sources from pages and copy directly pictures from internet (as i work as webmaster/designer, it's pretty usefull). - if someone else got this problem he know now what to try... -

The only think which changed, previous/next button make page reload insteed of just showing them back. This came probably with IE6sp1 and I still didn't find how to desactive "reload" thingy (it's better choising urself if you reload or not a php file knowing you can get different infos).

Aragorn