Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Marktait

my new case, a little bigger than i expected

LOL! Its very roomy anyway and very high quality! recommended to anyone with a lot of space. No i have to sort my room out to try get it on the floor laugh

Cheiftec is a manufacturer, Antec is a reseller. All Antec generally adds is an Antec power supply, and Antec case fans.

incorrect

antec is the developer (i did the engineering review for this case myself)

the plant that was producing these cases (in mexico) sold the drawings.

that producer has since been fired and antec has been moving to manufacture in house and assemble overseas.

just some useless trivia

^^^^

it is geocities - they do not allow outside linking of file, just right click on the red x and get the direct url.

I assume then that alienware gets their cases from the same source... since those look like the cases alienware uses.

Quote:

I assume then that alienware gets their cases from the same source... since those look like the cases alienware uses.

8) All from the same plant in Mexico, who bootleged the design and drawings from antec laugh

The case design is distributed by many companies and for good reason. It is one of the most versatile and useful cases on the planet.

I have several from Antec, One from Directron (A Matrix)and even a Chieftec model. The drive rails on all of them say Chieftec so there's your manufacturing answer. I don't care who distributed them as long as they are available.

Quote:
The drive rails on all of them say Chieftec so there's your manufacturing answer.

As do mine, for my SX-830... Which lead me to believe what I said above. Anyhow, you learn something every day!

Quote:
I don't care who distributed them as long as they are available.

That's what's important...

it's all a neet industry because i get to see things way before anyone else does

my company also did the marketing models for the imac's

u remember those gay looking things (no offense to apple users but they did look gay)

we also did the interior for the nissan 350z.

sweeet

Quote:
^^^^
it is geocities - they do not allow outside linking of file, just right click on the red x and get the direct url.

I tried several sites for these pics but damn it just wont have it, why doesnt this forum allow u to upload pis frown like most others. Maybe you guys can just copy the links to the pics into IE.

I will look into it, never really bothered but i should use it.

I just noticed your printer in ur pic, is it an epson?

We have the epsons 6000 or summins at work and i hate them :x , they keep jamming, real pain in the ass.