Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giangi

Looking for...ASUS P4G8X

Hi, I'm looking for an ASUS P4G8X Deluxe motherboard... does anybody knows where can i buy one? If it's in the Miami zone better...

Quote:
Hi, I'm looking for an ASUS P4G8X Deluxe motherboard... does anybody knows where can i buy one? If it's in the Miami zone better...

Go to pricewatch.com, and type 'ASUS P4G8X' in the search ;(

I think the poster was interested in smaller independent retailers who might actually have this particular board in stock.

Currently all Granite Bay boards are rarer than Hens Teeth - but for some reason a lot of smaller retailers have managed to get their hands on them when the larger chains are still waiting.

I was lucky enough to get my P4G8X-Deluxe almost two weeks ago and it is a fantastic board - just bloody difficult to find anywhere.

Yes, Blade Runner is right!... i'm going to travel to the US - Miami (if we still call it US) to buy bacally 2 things, an ASUS P4G8X and an ATI AIW 9700 Pro... But my problem is that i do not know where to go... frown maybe someone of you, the technology Guru's, know where cai i go to look for both things... one of the first things i think was to but it trough internet and send it to a friends house... but finding the mobo is very hard... well... maybe i am lucky enough and after sunday morning when i keave my country i can found the right answer to all my deep questions...

Thanks a lot guys!

The ATI 9700 is easy, I've seen them at the local Office Max. The ASUS P4G8X is a different matter as you'll have to luck into someone who actually lives in Miami...

Well, now I am very sad, by two things... the first one the Columbia frown , the second one is that tomorrow i'm going to the US to buy a mobo that is out of stock frown and a video card that is also out of stock frown or incredibly obverpriced... I had looked the Office Max web page and search for a 9700 pro and the only result i have found is a copier... I want to cry frown