Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
el_vago32

About MAFIA

ok,i just got the game and i got two questions about it:

1)where the hell can i find a no cd patch THAT WORKS, 'cause i've tried with many from differents servers and it gives me an error extracting the files.

2)in the race (the first race i have to do, after stealing that nice race car), i need some help, 'cause i can't keep the control of the car ;( !!!, i dunno why does it happen, 'cause i've played many races games and have no difficult with that...so, what i need to know is if there's any additional trick i can use to win that damn race, it's driving me nuts!

Answer to #1. If it is a warez copy, good luck.

Answer to #2. By far one of the most difficult things I have EVER done in a game, I got sick after about 5 hours of trying to win it. The savegame is posted all over the place on the net.

Quote:
Answer to #1. If it is a ***** copy, good luck.

Answer to #2. By far one of the most difficult things I have EVER done in a game, I got sick after about 5 hours of trying to win it. The savegame is posted all over the place on the net.

oh my god, that's so desolating, hehehe, well i'll try, and if i can't do it i will just take a look around for that savegame.

thx buddy

I had no preoblems winning the race. Never mind if you're not first in the twisted section. You've got the top speed on the straights and there you'll beat them.

BtW did you try megagames.com or gamecopyworld.com?

Quote:
if it was a ***** copy - it would have a working no-cd crack ON the cd already smile

well. it was a ***** copy, but directly from an original cd

Quote:
BtW did you try megagames.com or gamecopyworld.com?

yes i tried gamecopyworld...hehe, it's already making me laugh, i've spend more than 3 hours last night and the best i could do it was in second place, but everything because of that red car!! i guess its the fastest one on the race.

Quote:

ok, i need that savegame and i can't find it around the web, so plz would u send it to my e-mail..
PS: i've just add u to my msn messenger (lahp_nirvana@hotmail.com)