Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Guvernment

What to use to Track internet activity from a certain system

Hey all,

this kind of goes with the other thread i started,

Since we gave our lanloard shared access to our network / inet connection - last few days around the same time (6pm) the conneciton speed drops through the floor!

i know normally this is the time that ISP will drop, but this has only started since we , sorry, my friend! decided to share our line.

The friend thinks that it is not him, and that it is just the ISP, but it isn't and i am darn sure of it, so i basically want to prove to him that it is not the ISP and track the landlords usage.

So, he is on our internal network - with out using MS Proxy - as that would be a little complicated for me to set up and would require me to install a client on his side, is there anyway to track the internet usage / banwidth etc of a single computer on your network?

All help is appreciated.

Quote:
Since we gave our lanloard shared access to our network / inet connection - last few days around the same time (6pm) the conneciton speed drops through the floor!

Just had a fun idea, around that time, unplug his network cable (on your end) and see how quickly he calls!

kaaza..BUAHAHAHAHA!~

u insult me! as if i would be at such a low level to use or need programs like kaaza!

BUAHHAHA!!!

wink