Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DS3Circuit

Sound Enthusiasts will like this one!

I'm with you APK ... I got the same speakers from circa 97 ... they turn on and sound comes out ... Guess I aint the biggest audiophile :P

Sound is an aspect i love laugh , thats why i have a full size Eltax Subwoofer under my desk with a dedicated amp for only the PC. Provides so much sound i cant hear myself at its 1/3 sound level and at full bass my wardrobe doors at the otherside of my room rattle very badly 8)

However i have never found creative,etc PC speakers (5.1 Sets) to be good value, my amp and 5.1 set came to £200 and i have a lot better sound than than those speakers can achieve and its cost me around the same price

Quote:

Heh, speaking of multimedia - I am waiting to be watching my brother on CNN now, as the U.S. Army is having him speak about something they are doing in his unit as they are prepping for all this madness & lunacy going on in today's political situation.

Pretty cool!

My bro, Lieutenant John Kowalski on national TV news!

smile

So, I am capturing it on CNN via WinTV2000 here... good thing they repeat stuff on CNN during the day, I am (edit part) now watching "Larry King LIVE" in the meantime, waiting on doing this capture!

APK

P.S.=> I figured they'd think fairly highly of him, he is a VERY intelligent & ultra hardworking guy, tough as hell too... I'm proud of him!

Heh... will wonders NEVER cease, so I must watch & catch it in an .AVI motion file! apk

May our country not misuse him!

I just bought a set of Altec Lansing 251's. What a sweet set of speakers, by far the best I've ever owned. and the first set with a centre channel speaker too. Great setup over all, and great sound.

Certainly nothing compared to my livingroom stereo, but a fine setup for PC. And relatively inexpensive too, which is always a bonus!