Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atreyu

Condo for Rent

Anybody from the Bloomington/Normal area looking for a place to rent? I know there are a couple peops on NTComp from the area. Long shot, I know...

Here's the info:

2 BR

1.5 Baths

Fireplace

New Carpet/Paint

Carport

Balcony

Washer and Dryer

Secured Building

Pool

DSL

1200 SQ FT.

$710/ mo

$

Seems I misread the title of this thread.

I thought somebody was offering to rent me a large bird of prey from the vulture family.

Damn, just when I thought I could at last get the upper hand on the netx doors neighbours cats!

Quote:
Seems I misread the title of this thread.
I thought somebody was offering to rent me a large bird of prey from the vulture family.

Damn, just when I thought I could at last get the upper hand on the netx doors neighbours cats!

laugh Good Idea... You could even get rid of the neighbors kids with one of those.

lol.. "condor" funny...

Yeah cost of living here is cheap. I have a friend who lives in Chicago who lives in something almost half the size for $1200/mo.

Quote:
lol.. "condor" funny...
Yeah cost of living here is cheap. I have a friend who lives in Chicago who lives in something almost half the size for $1200/mo.

Ouch! 8)

I'm going back there this spring.

Wow, that was a poorly written sentence by me. Oh well. Sounds like there are no takers. I have ads going into the newspaper's n' stuff so I should be OK.