Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Jedi X

Which is the Best MMORPG out there?

Well, the topic kinda says it all smile I need suggestions for a FREE MMORPG. I am willing to pay for the software but I don't think my wallet could handle any subscription fees :P I've heard rumors that Phantasy Star Online has no subscription fees. Is that true? (I guess it doesn't really matter because I can't find an original PSO for the PC game in online stores or in real life ;( ) I've already found party members, all I need now is a good game laugh

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

try hxxp://www.shimlar.com

It's a neat MMORPG, one year old.

It's what they call a text based online rpg, still in developpement but reaching final status.

It's completely free to play, but it lives on donations (unrewarded ofcourse) from players.

Feel free to try out, but keep in mind that it's moderated and such.

It's a small but caring community, and it's soon going to completely reset.

And yes, I am "THE Lord A"

lol

A

Shimlar Crew

Phantasy star online has no subscription fee's if your playing the first version, ver.2 has fee's. Dont quote me on that but I am almost 100% thats how it works.

Hey. Sorry it took me so long to reply.

Gargus: Thanks for the info. But I read that the PC version is a combination of PSO and PSO ver.2. So what, I only pay half price? laugh Just kidding. Anyway, is that free or not? I just found a page where they still sell it and am thinking of buying it.

I prefer to play Guild Wars however, it's not free in that you have to purchase the standard or collectors edition box, but there isn't any monthly subscription fees to pay out wink