Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tom!!

need advice on graphics cards

i want to purches a geeforce 4 but there are so many boards which one shall i go with? creative?

im thinking of getting the 4600 for my new motherboard

I have the creative and i havent had a problem with it. Dont go MSI because they have big overheating probs apparently.

No offense to your thought but you couldnt give me a creative video card, sound card sure but not a video card.

I have visiontek in both of my machines and I love them. Ive been using visiontek since the first geforce cards. But according to alot of websites they might be going out of business. I dont know who is telling the truth or not but I hadnt heard from visiontek about it. If they do they will probablly be bought by pny. But they cross shipped me a geforce 3 once when the fan on my died after 6 months which was really cool, other than that havent had a problem.

At any rate the Leadtek makes a fine card, MSI is a decent company also and read pretty good things about the asus ones also. But I dont care for asus on the whole for anything they make.

But for reviews and stuff you can count on http://sharkyextreme.com/ there about the only site left anymore that I actually pay attention to what they say on there reviews.