Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Christianb

Norton SystemWorks 2002 Pro for only $12

Hi Gang,

I got this in an e-mail and while I already have Norton SystemWorks 2002 Pro I thought some of you guys might be interested. DirectDeals is a legitimate company and I've probably made 4 or 5 separate orders from them over the years. Their shipping is reasonable too it's about 4 dollars.

-Christian

Same day shipping on most orders placed weekdays before 4pm Eastern time

Current Specials

It's that time of year again, so we have included a few products that we thought would make great gifts. As always we hope you find what you're looking for.

Specials will run through 11/22/02.

Please use discount code mailsp to receive these prices.

Discount code ---------> mailsp

....Norton SystemWorks 2002 Pro OEM Full Version

$12

....(866)DEALS-11 Toll Free

(703)849-8128 Fax.

....DirectDeals.com...

hehe, they are that desprate to get ride of them eh..lol

well, i could use some drink coastes, mayeb order a few :), or some new frisbies.

Hi Mr. Guvernment,

Actually they're not that desperate to get rid of them DirectDeals specializes in selling bulk and slightly outdated software. However yah the price is right: Ghost + NAV for 12 bucks is not to be missed.

-Christian

Actually I just found Norton SystemWorks for 5.75 on TechDeals.net:

Get Your System Works Posted 11/19/02 by david

Gemini Computers are offering Symantec Norton System Works 2002 Pro (OEM, CD only) for only $5.75+S/H. Click here for the techdeal.

Granted shipping could be 10 dollars or something so I don't know what it comes out to, but if you're in the market for SystemWorks it's definetly worth looking into.

Good Luck,

Christian

Quote:
Hi Gang,
I got this in an e-mail and while I already have Norton SystemWorks 2002 Pro I thought some of you guys might be interested. DirectDeals is a legitimate company and I've probably made 4 or 5 separate orders from them over the years. Their shipping is reasonable too it's about 4 dollars.
-Christian

Same day shipping on most orders placed weekdays before 4pm Eastern time

Current Specials
It's that time of year again, so we have included a few products that we thought would make great gifts. As always we hope you find what you're looking for.

Specials will run through 11/22/02.

Please use discount code mailsp to receive these prices.

Discount code ---------> mailsp

....Norton SystemWorks 2002 Pro OEM Full Version
$12
....(866)DEALS-11 Toll Free
(703)849-8128 Fax.

....DirectDeals.com...

Hi March56,

What exactly did you mean. All I see is a quote of what I wrote. Did you have a point or something to add?

Thanks,

Christian