Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
embj

New Forum, Needs Users!!!!

I have checked out this fairly new forum over at

www.coolchip-computers.co.uk/theshed

It is pretty nice. You can have avatars and make suggestions. If you make suggestions they most of the time get fufilled to what you want.

Anyway, go check it out and join!!!! laugh

Wow, hi Embj, after reading one of your posts on Cool Chip Computers, i decided to look around and do some posting, cool.

Glad you think were cool.

smile

Thanks for sticking this in the right forum instead of spamming multiple forums like some people. smile

Thanks, smile

I'm trying to get my forum running, its not doing bad, and one thing that bugs me is when people, spam, or cross post, or multiple post.

smile

to get a forum going

"content - content - content"

i have seen some dam nice forums, looks good, has all the hottest hacks, avatars, the whole nine yards, but lack content , mainly recent updated content frown

but your seems to be doing well so far!

[OFFTOPIC]

Quote:
Epox 8RDA+, Sound Blaster Ensoniq ES1371 Sound Card

Dude, lose that thing already, the onboard audio (nVidia SoundStorm) on the 8RDA+ is far better.

we'll now return to our regular programming

[/OFFTOPIC]

Seems like a nice place... I'd register but I'm already registered on more forums than I can regularly post at and I really don't need another one.

He could try reducing the number of forums in the "TheShed" category though, it kinda looks a little crowded...

^^^^

Could be a good idea - make anothe category such as "hardware" and put the overclocking / vide cards etc under there...........

Well, this is a bump and mr. guvernment....I just forgot to take that out of my sig earlier. I know that sb sucks.