Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Valentine

FF7 BUG

Well i got Win2k, i used QfixApp to fix the screen bug, when i get on cosmo canyon begsomething (Red's grandpa) call me to his room, there he shows his laboratory, afterthe movie, Aeris say: Look! A shooting star!

Then i can't walk, do nothing, menu, Ok, nothing, but the game continues (music), well, i saw some topics and someone said that WinXP runs FF7 without errors. I upgraded to WinXP, but the bug still!!!

Can it be a file missing or anything like that?!?!

Hey!

After hours and hours with a crappy avi editor program I finally figured out how to get past that thing at cosmo canyon... The problem is that there is supposed to be 2 (maybe 3) video scenes OF A SPECIFIC LENGTH.

I'm not on my computer right now but email me... that'll remind me to send you the patch thingy I made...

Inspire hope? smile

Panic Wildfire

How big is this patch of yours? Could it be hosted on a website somewhere (I can host it if you want).

Hi, after days, I found this page, which seems to be the only one with a solution to fix that problem. So could one of you guys send me the patch or an url where I could find it. You're my last hope frown

please e-mail me at kenzouille@aol.com

or answer here.

thanks a lot!

do this:

Go to ff7 config. Choose Software mode 640X400 (or something) and choose half screen

So we know what's the problem now and there is a patch for.. why doesnt anybody post a link for it to dl it?? many people have the problem so somebody please tell me where to download it. 8)

YIkes Im am not that a computer wiz.eh

i need help please?...its something about my videos

whhenever the game gets to the video part the whole screen of my comp. goes to different colours and is very sllow and when i start it up it also does that...it turns to diffeerent coulours and i cant see whats happening until i press ok to get to the new game and continue scree

please help me