Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sapiens74

Get out and VOTE Today!

All of us in Estados Unidos, need to get out and make our opinions known.

Regardless of your politics, YOUR VOTE COUNTS.

Cept in certain Florida counties.

Nonetheless, Unless you live Broward County, make sure you vote.

You silly Americans, you have doomed yourselves and probably Australia, to a pointless war with Iraq.

It reminds me of Galaxy Quest:

"By Grabthar's hammer, by the sons of Worvan, you shall be avenged."

I'll get the bastard for you Daddy!!!!!

Quote:
You silly Americans, you have doomed yourselves and probably Australia, to a pointless war with Iraq.

Yes, I agree, and I am an American citizen. IMO, this 'war' is mostly to secure President Bush's reelection. For the record, for those of you who may be interested, I am also a registered Republician, but I do not support Bush on this matter.

I have a little bit at stake here. First of all my best friend is already over there. Secondly my wife will probably go.

With that said,

My concern is not that they go now and fight a war. What I am concerned about is waking up one morning to a phone call, and turning the TV on to see a New York city block gone, or 100,000 people dead from Bio Weapons.

Too many times in history have we ignored dictators, only to regret it later.

It concerns me however that all that Europe has put us through in the last 100 years, that they are so opposed to removing Saddam.

In all due Fairness, Bush has compromised, and has gone though the UN, and is working with France, Russia, and China, as well as the EU.

THe fact is, we haven't attacked yet, and we continue to work with world leaders to solve the problems.

Right or wrong, Bush has done what a president needs to do, stand up for his position, and be willing to compromise with other leaders.

You cannot ask more then that.