Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Guvernment

[help] Your fav Hardware Review sites...??

hey all,

was curious as to what your fav and prefered hardware reviews sites are for computers? basically i want to find the good sources for hardware / software reviews...

please let me know of any or all that you know of or use...

[H]ard|OCP, 2CPU, T-Break, AMDMB.com, Mikhailtech, Dan's Data, Tweak Town, Guru of 3D, and Gideon Tech are good ones.

THG is full of BS. His site presents opinions as facts. Anand is decent, but success has gone to his head. They are 2 sites I pretty much avoid anymore. Tom Pabst and his cohorts are morons, plain and simple. They think they know more than they really do.

Quote:

THG is full of BS. His site presents opinions as facts. Anand is decent, but success has gone to his head. They are 2 sites I pretty much avoid anymore. Tom Pabst and his cohorts are morons, plain and simple. They think they know more than they really do.

I agree, THG used to be a pretty good resource, but now they are just plain moronic. The same with AnandTech, back when he was still getting his start the site was informative and very reliable but now......

I like Sharky Extreme, FiringSquad, HardOCP, PCStats, GotApex, and Hot Hardware.

If you want to search for reviews this site has tons of them indexed:
http://www.8dimensional.com/

wicked! sweet guys, this will help smile

as for THG - i can agree, over the last 2 years i have been going, things are just getting worse and worse, same article with the names change dover and over - but i still like the purdy pictures..lol

Kepp those sites a' com'n!