Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Karen Lawson

Final Fantasy VII Bugenhagen Problem

I have loaded all of the patches including the patch for the Chocoba race. Everything has been running fine. Now I am in Cosmo City talking to Bugenhagen. The party is up in his observatory and he is talking with us about the planets. He says to watch this, I get the first set of white words, and then everything freezes. Cloud can walk around, but nothing else works. I can't leave and the game doesn't proceed. Is there a fix for this?

Argh man i got the same problem, i was so happy plain FF7 after used the fix...but then he came...

when i talk to the old man (bugehagen) he turn the lights off, then when the lights turn on he have a small dialogue Aeris (my 2nd characther) says: Look a shooting star!!

My cloud stop movin, keys get unavaliable, but the game continue working, midi playing and Aeris movin her eyes...

pls someone tell me a fix for this

I know this is an old topic and all, but noone posted a fix, and I am having the same problem now, which is a shame cuz I REALLY like this game and can't wait to continue playing it! PLEASE< if anyone knows a solution, I'd like to hear it.

I haven't fixed it yet, but been told it has to do with the .avi files, which are WAY too short for me, and need to be replaced.