Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ThC 129

All these WWII games??

Ok, call me retarded but personally I don't like half of these WWII FPS games and what not. I mean they are good, but do we really need the massive assault of WWII games and mods that have been coming out.

I like FPS games and strat games but Im more of a futuristic type of person, give me a game like Jedi Knight II, or Tribes 2 or UT, and hopefully some UT 2003.

I think that many companies have seen the sucess of MOHAA and now think that they can come out with and WWII game and it will be an instant hit.

Actually it's called a Trend. Mohaa did well so now other games come out in the same genre. After all, for a while it was just futuristic shooters that were coming out then it was sneak around team based stuff and now WW2.

Marketing man marketing..

the thing that has been really bugging me is that lately it seems all the games I play regardless of type have the same damn story line.. big baddies threatning destruction and it turns out there is a mole in your own organization.

It's bad enough the games are almost all the same but at least try and come up with a different story line (and I don't even normally care about the damn story line!)

S

Stop playing video games, they all majorly suck nowadays and are oozing with gayness....and I do mean ALL. I saw the light about two years ago and haven't looked back.

Let me take things a level further.

FPS to the PC are like fighting games to the consoles.

The PC market is too saturated in FPS's, every other game seems to be a variation on the said genre.

FPS's are boring, they are the same thing over and over again with the exception of "What you must kill" and "What you use to do your killing".

Yawn!