Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dmitri

Office XP SP1 Error????????

I thought you have patched it b4 but yes, if you have cracked the activation you will get this msg....

i suggest you buy it smile

Quote:
I don't have an eyepatch. I don't sail. I'm not a pitate am I?

since you insist that you didn't pirate it have you tried sp2. If you look at the tread called office sp2 then you should see the download for the admin install which allows you to slipstream the sp into office xp before installing it. THat might just work for you.

I guess I’m not gonna give up my eyepatch for a while.

Oxpsp2a.exe worked for me without any tweaks. Just a double click.

This is really cool forum. Thanks a lot to everybody.

I will stick around.

sp2.jpg[/img]

Quote:
I will stick around.
sp2.jpg[/img]

did you happen to notice on your pic how it sez

severe criminal penalties...etc.

you will be prosicuted to the maximum extent of the law...etc

Quote:
Quote:
I will stick around.
sp2.jpg[/img]

did you happen to notice on your pic how it sez

severe criminal penalties...etc.

you will be prosicuted to the maximum extent of the law...etc

Thanks for brining it to my attention. I'm all shaking now and also feel sorry for Bill. I'm so ashamed. Because of people like me the guy might loose last t-short. Maybe he has PayPal account for donations, I would send him 20.

well i just thought that you might be well advised not to talk to heavy about wAr3z on this board due to the fact that it is against NTC policy. I know for a fact that if you had made this same post on a board like 2cpu.com they would have kicked you and destroyed the tread by now or at least locked the tread.

I don't give a crap if you pirate stuff but if you want to be part of this board i would recomend that you don't talk about it or pretend you don't do it or whatever.

You seem like a pretty chill dude even if you do stereotype pirates. So welcome to the board. I think you will like it there is a lot to learn here and a lot of great people, this is easily my favorite online community cause it is just big enough but not too big. With people like philip, SHS, clutch, dosfreak, Brian and others I don't think that there are too many questions that cannot be answered. anyway that is quite enough of my ramblings and such. Have a nice day laugh