Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Helshad

BootCD?

Well, my question for the day is: Is there anyone out there that could, in a very simple way, tell me where i could find/download a already made BootCD ;(

Packed and ready to be burned to another CD...

The following things should be included:

I need support for networking with 3Com cards and preferably also general support for CD-Roms...

Also the commands NET and CMDS would be nice... smile

If its possible also the option to loggon to a network with passwords and such. Not sure though if that is possible without telling what network i use.... wink

I have been trying to make one for some time now but it always goes wrong somehow...

Oh.. ok.. I confess... I am lazy x)

/Helshad

You're not going to find a bootcd, perfectly customized with your necessary drivers, on the net.

You can, however, make your own perfectly customized bootcd, packed and ready to burn to a cd.

If it's going wrong for you, try this method.

Use a floppy disk to make your own boot floppy. 1.38meg isn't much, but can be sufficient. There are other wayz to make to make 10+meg boot images, but this is a simple answer.

Use disk image 5.0 (shareware) to make an .img of the disk.

Use nero (demo) to burn your .img file to a bootcd, at 1x.

Boot with your fully fuctional boot-cd. Remember to change your bios first-boot-device to cdrom.

Well... I kinda know all that... I just hoped someone had an image file ready... with the basics.. hehehe

Well.. I will make my own... just have to retry tomorow again... ;(

I really know how to but I got so irritated because some small errors so I just wrote the post anyway.. hehehe

wink