Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
filburt1

Windows 2000 and Logitech QuickCam

At work I have a Logitech QuickCam (it says Connectix on it but I'm pretty sure they're identical) and Windows 2000 on a laptop and a desktop. On both machines, I can't get either Logitech's or random drivers I've found to work.

Any help with drivers? The FCC ID of the cam is LKD4.

I havent had any problems with my Logitech Quickcam on 2000 or XP, i just downloaded the drivers and intalled them, it worked fine.

go to Logitech Camera Drivers page and download the appropriate drivers, see if they work. if not well see what we can doo..... ;(

Try http://www.driverguide.com. They have a product code search that will tell you who made the product. Then you can goto that companies channel and look for a driver. You will have to login to the site but it is just a simple login to keep people from linking to them. The login usermane is 'drivers' and the password is 'all'.

Good Luck

Quote:
At work I have a Logitech QuickCam (it says Connectix on it but I'm pretty sure they're identical) and Windows 2000 on a laptop and a desktop. On both machines, I can't get either Logitech's or random drivers I've found to work.

I have a refurbished Logitek Quickcam that I bought off of someplace recommended on techdeals about six to eight months ago. The CD that came with the camera had version 5.something and gave me a BSOD when I tried to use it so I went to the website and downloaded like 6.1 or something and haven't had a problem since. The picture quality is sucky, but hey I payed about $18 for it with shipping so what can you expect? It does the job.

It sems we have the same problem, i used my original CD, 5.x and the image quality was very good, then i upgraded to the 6.x drivers and the image quality went down (screen flickered...the usual).

So i turned back to the good old 5.x ones and all went well again!

Oh, im using Windows XP, but i had the same Issue with 2k!

Originally posted by filburt1:

Quote: