Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lager_brains

Is this SP3 ??

I installed this thing on 4 of my 7 systems and all work fine... the slower ones (P3-800/P3-866/P3-550) seem to work faster a little bit now? On my main system (P4-2Ghz) there is no difference you can tell..

So: go leech and install smile

Hello

I don't know allot about this stuff, should a person waite untill all the bugs are worked out of this new service pack or should one just go a head and install.

Thanks

If it's a system that you care about then the common practice is 30 days from release for service packs. It's also common practice to wait 15-30 days before installing ANY MS update too.

If it's a test machine or a machine that you couldn't care less about then load away!

Quote:
Great!

(Did you install it/try it already? If so, how's it working out for you thusfar??)

* smile

APK

Installed it on three machines, all three work a lot better as a result, IE6 is noticably faster (screen loading).

The ONLY issue I had was that McAfee VirusScan V5 wouldn't work afterwards :x . Upgraded to V6 wink and it works, sweet as a nut laugh

I just installed on my fifth system and all 5 are still working.... btw: all are runing F-Secure 5.40 without any problems! laugh

Seems to be on of the MS Updates where you don't have to wait 30 days or more to install it on you main system laugh

Installed it seems to run fine.

Cheers laugh