Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
donald

Conflict Desert Storm Works on XP???

On the Latest Results page you have Conflict Desert Storm listed as working for XP, any idea where the person got a copy because the game ins't out till September, and the Demo is next month on the UK Offical XBOX Magazine (no idea when for PC) it also says "May require 1.06 patch available from " theres no patch either laugh

The only 2 sites i know about for the game are Offical Site and the 1 fan site i know is the one i am developing (slowly) Fan Site and neither list any PC Demo ect.

Thanks guys

It says "Conflict/Descent: FreeSpace" I wrote it that way to indicate the dual titles the game had. Everywhere but the UK it was called "Descent: FreeSpace" but for some obscure reason it was called "Conflict: FreeSpace" in the UK. The "Descent" part comes from Volition trying to avoid trademark infringement on a disk utilitly also called FreeSpace.

The reason theres no URL for the patch is because I'm an idiot, I forgot to put a closing '"' on my URL tag which is jacking up the rest of the page. If an admin would like to fix that for me I'd be most grateful.

hum strange, it said Conflict/Desert Storm (SCI), then underneath that one it said "Conflict/Descent: FreeSpace (Volition Inc./Interplay)" when i first saw it, but it now only lists your post.

Oh well.