Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DosFreak

All right. Someone listed AVP 2 as not working in 2000....

..even tho it works perfectly.

I see this happening ALOT, for submissions for Windows NT4.0, 2000,XP....but even tho they are listed as not working I NEVER see a post by the person who submitted it to the database in the forum. Who are these mysterious people? Do they just:

1. Go to store.

2. Buy game/software/hardware.

3. Load game/software/hardware on to computer.

4. Game/software/hardware no worky. Go to ntcompatible and list as not working.

Do they not try the latest patches?

Do they not try the forums?

Do they not go to the program website?

Mabye a list of procedures should be listen on the submission form before submitting.......

Maybe we need to start waiting for two confirmations before anything is accepted into the database.

It's the same with GTA2 & Carmageddon TDR2000, I see these both listed constantly as "Not working Win2k" when in fact they do, and do so "as is" without a single patch or compatability mode.

Could be that people shouldn't be able to submit results without there first being a discussion on the forum's but that then replies on more than one person having the game and ultimately more work possibly for admins who then need to add/edit the database entry.

Or could it be limited to a certain number of posts or a level between admin and senior member. Which will be granted by admins not the number of posts.

I think it can work.