Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

Windows XP FIX, IS IT TRUE

I was told by someone that they fixed the game problems with Windows XP, by deleting the windows directory, deleteing msdos.sys and all of those that are in C:\

then install DOS, then immediately install Windows XP after that. Now, i wanted to prove that, and yes, no games have errors now, but i don't know if it's because of the dos/windows installs.

True story...trust me, I'm one of the best computer students in my whole student.

0wn3d by jdulmage.

no no, we need more replies to this one...there were 7 pages of replies last time I posted this wonderful fix for Windows 2000.

Yes, but while that other post is funny in retrospect, at the time it just made a lot of people angry/annoyed with you...

Quote:

I was told by someone that they fixed the game problems with Windows XP, by deleting the windows directory, deleteing msdos.sys and all of those that are in C:\
then install DOS, then immediately install Windows XP after that. Now, i wanted to prove that, and yes, no games have errors now, but i don't know if it's because of the dos/windows installs.

True story...trust me, I'm one of the best computer students in my whole student.

0wn3d by jdulmage.

NOW I REMEMBER!!!!!

laugh

It does not sound logical since WinXP does not upgrade from dos!!! it formats the drive as far as i know.

Also how can you install dos on a P3, 4 or an athlon XP with 256MB+???

Well I don't care anyway so forget it!

Ah - You were not present during the original version of this thread smile

Worry not, it's BS and the original poster of the original thread became annoying with his insistance even though he found it extremely funny.

DOS installs fine on any X86 computer and with FreeDOS it supports all of the memory in your computer. (MS-DOS only supports 64MB).

Quote:

It does not sound logical since WinXP does not upgrade from dos!!! it formats the drive as far as i know.
Also how can you install dos on a P3, 4 or an athlon XP with 256MB+???

Well I don't care anyway so forget it!

hehe, of course it does..you gotta read the original post I made on this back last year or so.

I feel like the weird nerdy kid which was left out of a secret in a birthday party....

*Uykucu withdraws to a corner and evaluates his life, after a while he makes a decision and starts to plot on how to kill the others with maximum pain to extract his revenge*

Ahhh...nothing like taking the piss outta yourself eh laugh

Muahahah. I love reading that thread. Every time I get bored on the 'net I go back and re-read. The only bad thing about it is that I'm not an outright funny poster so my posts are funny in a not so obvious way. frown I want to be an obviously funny poster dangit!

Jdulmage

Quote:
Plus, what the hell are you Shrink, you obviously have no computer knowledge and/or a brain. Your overclocking an already fast computer, how stupid can you get, it's just like me going out and buying one of those gigahertz chips and overclocking it. 450 Mhz Pentium 3 at 504 Mhz is so stupid, one, your risking the computer's life span, and two, it's fast already, why bother

hehe laugh

Now i know what this is about.

My congratulations jdulmage to be able to fire everyone up with something so non-sense...

LOL

Thanks

But those days are over, I don't want that reputation anymore.

I sometimes wonder, if all those messages are going to survive on the net somehow and for how long? Wjat would an true AI make of all those in say 50 years or so. would it become addicted to those msg's like we do? Or what would people think of threads like favorite drink or would they think the pictures we put on that other thread are real???