Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Uykucu

Chat room on NTCompatible? (Correct One)

1. 1. Sharepoint migration 2010

• Migrating to Sharepoint 2010

How about a small chat room? We seem to be online mostly at similar times. I think it would be nice to talk live, especially during troubleshoots.

Con is, it will probably kill the forum.

(I would have posted this on Feedback, and almost did but more people seems to visit here. Sorry if i made a terrible, terrible mistake:p )

Everybody likes beer better than chat rooms, unless you are a mutant life form that lives and exist online only! smile

Better Idea.

Let's serv beer in the chat room. to do that.

We will open a pub chain, throw away our computers, degrees and certifications. This way we won't have to bother about comp's either and concentrate on woman!

But then where would all those lost and clueless users who depend on our advice. and would owning a pub pay as good as IT?

some users are female here though.

So let's just cut the woman, drink beer and think about life if we were rich and powerful laugh

So, they can concentrate on Man.

I might actually open a small restaurant here in Istanbul. It was long time ambition. If i can just find the time!

Actually,

sorry about that. I never think users on the internet as female or male. I just consider them people. It was a joke that i went along; apologies if anybody is offended.

Live chat would be cool

I prefer Cognac and Kind Buds over beer, However beer is cheaper (sez as he drinks a Heineken)

Here is my Cognac and my blunt

cognac.jpg

Quote:

Everybody likes beer better than chat rooms, unless you are a mutant life form that lives and exist online only! smile
Don't look @ me, I only live here laugh

I tell you what guys, a chat room is perfect idea. The pub is a perfect idea, the women is a perfect idea. But i dont like beer, i think a vodka martini is better wink

Quote:

I tell you what guys, a chat room is perfect idea. The pub is a perfect idea, the women is a perfect idea. But i dont like beer, i think a vodka martini is better wink

I think we need to start a thread in the other section where we post our favorite drinks/brands and how we enjoy them, pictures would be cool to.